Experienced House Person
The Burrard is currently seeking an experienced House Person for full time work, based on seniority.
Cleans and inspects public areas to ensure hotel cleanliness standards are met plus works closely with Room Attendants to assist them in completing their duties and inspects rooms when requested.
- Inspects all public areas to ensure cleanliness standards have been met; reports any problem areas to supervisor.
- Assists room attendant with heavy items such as mattresses and soiled linens. Delivers linens and necessary supplies to room attendants.
- Shampoos carpets, strips and waxes floors throughout the hotel.
- Cleans all visible mirrors.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies, such as toilet paper, shampoo, etc.
- Completes duty checklist which is assigned every shift.
- Cleans designated areas such as lobby, public rest-rooms, public areas and back of house areas on hotel property.
- Collects trash throughout the hotel including room attendants’ carts, vending and room service areas, offices and rest rooms.
- Responds to guest requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies (e.g. linens, roll-a-ways, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- May be assigned rooms to clean as stayovers and/or check outs.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Will be required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Will be required to work in fast paced, stressful environment. May be asked to work overtime, at overtime rates.
Powered by Facebook Comments